[Pre-Order] EPAX E10-8K 10.1" Mono LCD 3D Printer
This is a pre-order item. Be sure to provide your email address so we can notify you when it is available for pickup. If you opt for this item to be shipped, note that you may receive a separate invoice when your order is ready, to cover shipping costs.
Estimated Availability: 1 month after ordering
Note that due to possible delays in the supply chain, we cannot make any guarantees on when this item will be available.
The NEW EPAX E10-8k is equipped with a 10.1-inch 8K Mono LCD screen. This Monochrome LCD screen optimizes the output of light exposure allowing for breakneck curing and print times of up to 100 mm/hr. The E10-8K is further equipped with a lensed light source consisting of ultraviolet LED matrix with a finely tuned lens array. The emitted UV rays are uniformly parallel creating an ultra-precise image resolution of 7680*4320 pixels. Pixel size is 28.5um.
With neck-breaking speed, accuracy down to the very finest of detail, and a massive build volume at 218.88 x 123.12 x 250 mm, the EPAX E10-8k offers an unprecedented combination of features that deliver swift, precise results down to every single detail.
Works with ChiTuBox Pro version slicers and Free Basic Version. The mainboard and slicer both are supplied by ChiTuBox. Third-party slicer software might need ChiToBox's SDK in order to export files for this printer. If you use other slicers, such as Lychee, please consult the slicer maker for compatibility.
*E10 Hinged Door Hood Kit not included
- Preinstalled magnetic build surface
- 7680 x 4320 (8K) resolution
- High-quality dual-linear rails and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High-quality latest parallel light
- User friendly & Out of the box ready- these printers come fully assembled with all accessories included except resin so you can start printing right away
- Molded vat costs much less, making it easy to own many. The molded vat is corrosion-resistant. The vat comes with an installed film and is just a bit over the cost of a film.
- Partially molded build plate, making it easy to get one spare for your printer.