[Pre-Order] EPAX E10-4K 8.9" Mono LCD 3D Printer
This is a pre-order item. Be sure to provide your email address so we can notify you when it is available for pickup. If you opt for this item to be shipped, note that you may receive a separate invoice when your order is ready, to cover shipping costs.
Estimated Availability: 1 month after ordering
Note that due to possible delays in the supply chain, we cannot make any guarantees on when this item will be available.
The EPAX E10 is equipped with an 8.9-inch 4K Mono LCD screen. This Monochrome LCD screen optimizes throughput of light exposure allowing for breakneck curing and print times of up to 100 mm/hr. The E10-4K is further equipped with a lensed light source consisting of an ultraviolet LED matrix with a finely tuned lens array. The emitted UV rays are uniformly parallel creating an ultra precise image.
With neck breaking speed, accuracy down to the very finest of detail, and a massive build volume at 192 x 120 x 250 mm, the EPAX E10 offers an unprecedented combination of features that deliver swift, precise results down to every single detail.
- High quality dual-linear rails and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High quality latest parallel light
- Upgradeability- Designed to incorporate upgrades inhibiting the cost of having to buy a new machine
- User friendly & Out of the box ready- these printers come fully assembled with all accessories included except resin so you can start printing right away
- Molded vat costs much less, making it easy to own many. The molded vat is corrosion resistant. The vat comes with an installed film and is just a bit over the cost of a film.
- Partially molded build plate, making it easy to get one spare for your printer.
- Package size/weight: 20kg (45lbs)